My Site

June 05, 2011

Ahh sunday.

Last night, our baking adventure was a success! Not without many alterations and a few trying moments though. The whole thing has been documented via photos that I will post tomorrow. My camera is still at Megs. So, for now, since it's Sunday and apparently very few people read blogs on the weekend (or at least very few read mine!) I decided I'd do a quick post about a delicious smoothie I just made. So good. I made it up about 10 minutes ago when I wanted a smoothie but was too lazy to google a healthy one. What can I say .. I'm a maniac when it comes to creating drinks.
1 cup orange juice
2 small scoops vanilla frozen yogurt
1 cup regular yogurt
1 cup milk

This makes a LOT of smoothie. Like 2 full big cups. So you could probably cut it in half to get something more reasonable if you aren't making this for 3 people. I'm so bad with portions. So there we have it.

My very first installment of my own recipe. I have a long way to go before I'm Chocolate Covered Katie but hey, maybe someone else is looking to get fit and wanted a nice semi-healthy easy and quick drink :) Hope your Sunday is excellent (or your Monday if you're one of those people who doesn't read blogs on the weekend)!

1 comment:

Joyful Sparrow said...

Oh, yes! I'm headed to the kitchen for a smoothie right... NOW. Thank you!