My Site

May 15, 2011

Long break!

Sorry folks, I got mad at Blogger for first deleting my post then my comments.

Post has been returned .. comments have not. Still slightly upset about that. Oh well.. moving on to bigger& better.

So, I officially signed up for Tour for Kids Atlantic 3-day Cabot Trail bike event :D It's super exciting. It is August 5th, 6th& 7th. I will not know a soul but am hoping that either the boyfriend or a parent will take some photos of my adventure for me :) I'm going to have to fund raise $1,000 by September 31st. I'm nervous ..especially since I can't figure the stupid thing out. My fingers are crossed .. as soon as I figure it out, I will post the link here.

Tonight I fell off a horse. Her name is Lexie and I hit the gravel hard. Even after 14 years of riding, a fall is still humbling! Oh well .. I got back on her and she was fine. She got spooked by a horse out in the field. No big deal, aside from the fact that I think my hip is going to be mighty sore tomorrow. And I caught myself with my already destroyed right arm. Oh, the joys.

So, now I'm over being angry at Blogger and will be back to posting daily! Hope your weather is turning into the summer kind ..it certainly isn't on the island :(


Edit- You have NO idea how much it would be appreciated if someone random& who I didn't have to totally beg in real life to support me ..did this! I figured out the link to my page for TourforKids .. all you have to do is click the button 'Make A Pledge' and go ahead! You can donate however much or little you want! Any amount helps ..I have to get to $1,000. And I suck at this stuff! Who wants to be my first donation?!

So, without further ado -here is my fundraising page :) Simply click here!

PS you guys rock <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a cool thing to sign up for! And ow about falling off the horse, hope you're okay!

yogini said...

this sounds really a good thing