My Site

May 14, 2011

Easier to kidnap?!

This evening, Mom& I were talking about some of my old classmates. One of them who came up was I'M-TELLING-MY-GRANDPARENTS-ON-YOU, aka ITMGOY (obviously, not his name but rather his catch phrase). So then about 5 minutes ago, Mom told me she had something to show me. What was it? A hilarious status update from ITMGOY.


Hahahaha I really did laugh out loud when I read 'Plus you could probably get a fat kid into a van with cake.' He was weird as a kid but it seems like he turned out to have the exact same humor as my mother& I. So, then I had to decide what side of the divide I was on.

ARE fat kids easier or harder to kidnap?! ITMGOY thinks easier .. the T-shirt thinks harder. Decisions, decisions.


This whole thing just has me laughing. I found some energy hidden deep inside myself and made a quick comparison chart. Please excuse the lack of creativity, I'm tired!


So, after scanning over the chart .. I've decided if I had to pick, I would definitely agree with ITMGOY. Fat kids seem, in my mind, to require much less work to capture. Just thinking about kidnapping a skinny kid has me feeling exhausted.

So, what side of the fence are YOU on?!
Even better ..do you agree with my momma when it comes to the issue?

3 comments:

Mini Driver said...

oh my... i am laughing out loud again.... so funny.... so wrong... guess thats what makes it funny! xo

Anonymous said...

That is pretty funny!

J Hodd said...

You missed a major con of kidnapping a fat kid... you would then be responsible for keeping him fed... probably an expensive endeavour. Maybe go for a skinny kid with asthma?