My Site

August 12, 2011

Puppies are happiness

In my world, puppies are like the ultimate happiness! Yesterday I spent the early afternoon going for a walk on the beach with Hill& her puppy, Max. Remember him?

Sweet pup is much larger now.
I love him.

Well the beast has grown a lot! He was almost smaller than Squirt when I took those photos. These days he is closer to about 17 pounds. Which is like 3 of my dog. I also only included 2 photos of Max in that installment so be prepared for an overload of pure puppy happiness! I have even included some shots of the pups together ..Squirt can actually tolerate him. That alone is a minor miracle.

Look at them sort of getting along.
Play nicely together, please little puppies?!

I love Max. I love Squirt. I love when these two get to hang out and play on the beach. I don't think Squirt really likes it though. He spends the whole time looking at me like I have just subjected him to the most extreme type of torture. Playtime with a Puppy. Oh well, Squirt. I love it so you'll just have to suck it up and play along! It isn't the end of the world .. it must bring you back at least a little to your childhood! I think the next photo clearly shows how much he misses his youthful age.

So over it.
Leave me alone, Max.

Yeah, I'm guessing he really doesn't miss being young& energetic. He spent the whole time we were with Max giving him the stink eye and walking away. I think the only time he showed any speed was when he was realizing we were headed home! Before heading home though, I encouraged Max to give me one more giant run towards me so I could get some really good action shots. Those don't exist with my dog anymore.

Doesn't this just scream 'Happy'?

It was a good final shot. At the very least I like it& I'm slowly discovering you cannot please everyone with your photos. As long as I like it that is good enough. I don't charge for my photos and you still get some sweet shots. The only thing I ask is that you leave my watermark on ..small price to pay, right? The watermark isn't massive by any measures. So now that I've rambled& uploaded photos, I'm off to relax& head to sleep eventually. Before I go, though, I will leave you with a gorgeous photo of my pup. Because I love him more than anything.

My pup!
I love him.

Oh and finally before you leave for real? Here's a shot of Duff ..re-edited& added for the Aqua theme over at LEM. Does this count as aqua? I'm not sure.

Duffy says;
I hope my eyes are aqua!

And this blogger says 'So do I because eventually I'll win this challenge!!' Enjoy your evening, ladies& gents :)

16 comments:

Dani said...

I absolutely adore squirt and all his mohawk-ian fuzzies!

HK Badger said...

aw these dogs are so cute! So jealous, I wish I could have a dog, but in Hong Kong flats are like shoe boxes and outdoor space is just none existent. So it wouldn't be fair and instead I sigh longingly whenever I see a photo of a dog. Enjoy all the fun!

MeaganMusing said...

Sweet puppies! They totally make me happy, too. :)

CallieMarie said...

Aw, such cuties! Love the kitty's eyes!! Stopping by from LEM...

TriGirl said...

Hooray for puppies! So cute :) My dog gets tired of other dogs too.

Melanie said...

OHHHH... SOOOO CUTE! LOVE Duffy's pretty aqua eyes!

Cindy P said...

Duffy's eyes are amazing! I love how blue they are! Such a beautiful kitty.

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Aw, cute shots!!

Unknown said...

Popping over from FTLOB! MUST LOVE PUPPIES! This post made me smile. You just can't help but smile seeing puppies playing! Thanks for seeing beautiful!

J Hodd said...

Are these your Friday snaps or should I check back later for more? :o)

Gina Kleinworth said...

Awww- what sweeties! Love the eyes on your cat

Yvonne said...

Wow thanks so much guys :)

Jess -check back for my Friday Snaps!

Jessica Monte said...

I can't help but say awwww!!! Whenever I see pups, dogs, and kittens, I just feel a little bit happier. Thank you for putting together this amazing post with these gorgeous pups and cat too. Great photos!

Tara said...

Oh my, sooooo cute! LOVE!

Yvonne said...

Thanks Jessica& Tara :D

Vapid Vixen said...

You are spot on. Puppies ARE happiness...but kitties run a very close second! Awesome pictures. They are all adorable.