My Site

September 27, 2011

Ironman

So last night I was bored& per always with my boredom I decided to look up a new fitness plan. Why didn't I think of an Ironman training plan sooner?! It includes my three loves (swimming, running& biking) and should get some results. Of course today is the day where I'm supposed to go for an easy 45 minute run& a 60 minute bike ride. I can do this, right?

Cue weather. The weather SUCKS. It's super cold& windy. Great. So I made myself some chocolate chip pancakes (CCK style ..check it out) while giving myself a pep talk about biting the bullet& doing this. So far, it seems to be working. I've managed to put on a pair of sports socks. GO ME! The boyfriend& I are doing a movie later this evening, so there's some motivation to get in a good workout before I indulge in some popcorn with dill pickle. Seriously delicious. I will 100% feel less guilty if I attempt my Ironman training plan first.

Too bad the couch is so comfy& Save the Last Dance is on! This is one movie I always get sucked into. Does anyone else have a movie that does this to them?! Ugh. I guess I'll just admit defeat for the next two hours and after that I am promising myself I'll get up off this couch for, at the very least, a run in this crappy, windy weather.

Before I go allow me to leave you with a photo of my puppy. Admit it, he's pretty awesome& you get super excited when I throw photos of him in here just for laughs :)


Ahh the life of Squirt. It's exhausting. Who feels bad for him?! I know he's getting 0 sympathy from me!

1 comment:

Joyful Sparrow said...

I love watching ironman competitions. It's so inspiring. Do you think you'll do one one day?