HAPPY HIKING DAY!
I'd totally photoshop a sweet little graphic but I'm upstairs on the mac.
Well the sun is shining but it's cold enough out there for snow. Seriously. So, I figured while waiting for my egg (we only had 1 left. Tragedy.) to boil that I would outline my day. If I commit to these things on the internet, I'll do them in real life. So here goes nothing.
1. Make/ eat breakfast. (Check)
2. Put on workout clothes. (Check)
3. Get helmet, iPod and water bottle ready. (Check)
4. Bike to barns.
5. Ride horse.
6. Bike home.
8. Hike. (let's be real. It's hiking day!)
10. Photograph most of these events and recap my day.
PS Congrats to Meggy who survived both the rapture AND her 10k. Waiting patiently for a recap from her *hint, hint* :)