My Site

March 19, 2011

My current location

Can you hazard a guess?! It is at the corral in downtown Sydney. I'm hanging out in the Jeep while Garret talks about cars and things that go vroom! I decided to take this opportunity to update my blog. It will not an include a photo of the day, for the obvious reason of I'm updating on the iPhone and not my laptop!

So how did I spend my day? First off I went to work, where Creepy made good on his promise to show up. He purchased some proline tickets and scratch cars. Ayer that he tried incredibly hard to purchase me something from Tims, but true to my word I wouldn't allow him. Wastes efforts on his part. Better luck next time, Creepy!

Aside from that, I rotated between watching Buffy and studying for foodborne on Monday. It was entirely thrilling and helped the day pass quickly, aside from the weird customers. They really manage to slow time sown and make it feel like I have to interact with them for
Hours. That may be due to the fact that they stand there and talk and talk and talk. I am not your therapist and I'm not interested in your personal life or problems.

So now boyfriend has left the corral and so I will stop typing! I apologize for the typos, of which I'm sure there are many and will update later :) Enjoy your Saturday evening ladies and gentlemen!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Do the Creep!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0

Yvonne said...

How I missed this I have no idea.
All I know is I have tears of laughter.
"When the judge is a hottie& you can't control your body ..do the creep!" hahahaha