My Site

December 06, 2011

Season mix up

No, seriously. I am NOT complaining.. I just got back from an 11k run. I ran in crop pants& just a long sleeved top. By the middle of my run I was desperately wishing I'd had the foresight to wear a t-shirt.  Today is December 6th and it was 12°C or 54°F!! It is absolutely gorgeous out. I hope that Mother Nature has plans of letting this awesome weather continue the whole winter. I am dreading when she stops being so nice to us though because if you should know anything about Cape Breton? Our weather sucks. I didn't have time to take any photos today between sleeping in (so glorious and needed), running a few errands& running 11k. Instead enjoy a lovely photo of me, taken 3 seconds ago, post-run!


I know, yet another gorgeous capture for you guys to add to your collection ;) Seriously though, I'm so red because of the warmth! Amazing. I hope you guys all have a lovely Tuesday evening& your weather is being as completely unexpectedly awesome as mine is! Now, I'm off to enjoy a lovely supper with the boyfriend& his family. I will be back tomorrow with a real photograph ..instead of a photobooth shot!

No comments: