My Site

June 08, 2011

35k

Last night my boyfriend came over and upgraded my bike!! He wasn't happy about it because we live 25 - 30 minutes away from each other and it was late and he was tired and really just wanted to go to sleep.


The wrath of my potential physical abuse, however, made him come on over and fix it regardless ;) Kidding, kidding. The fact that he was tired, cranky and had a long day yet still came over upgraded my bike further cemented him in my Boyfriend Hall of Fame! Thanks, bubs .. you rock :)

So, my almost-new bike& I went for a ride today. We did 35k with lots of monster climbs in 1:17:45 or 27km/hr! Pretty fantastic considering I ran a personal best 6k last night (29:02). So basically I thought today would be nice and slow but apparently my legs are gaining some stamina! Managed to punch out one of my best rides yet :) An excellent workout week if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

stoppingfordaisies said...

Wow 35k is awesome! And 6k running.. you might be my hero!

Shay said...

Wow!!

and super cute picture haha