My Site

May 02, 2011

A week of photos!

Yayyy ..I've finally uploaded& edited my photos of the day! I bet you guys totally thought I forgot about this project, eh?
No way! I'm committed. I'm caught up to today. Life is good. At least until tomorrow when I officially fall behind on keeping you guys up to date with this project. Oh well, life is fabulous for now! Enjoy the 7 photos :)

Still no leaves on trees ..even 7 days after this photo :(

Perfume. I love it& am trying to get back into wearing it from time to time. 
This is one of the only 'perfume' smells I've ever liked

Beautiful sunset the other evening ..wish I had of gotten a beach shot of this!
So pretty :)

Mom got baby shoes for Easter from Yvette.
How sweet are they?!

Painting that the brother owns. Super cool!

Loose change!

Sort of feels like you're in Vegas, ehh?

No comments: