My Site

May 28, 2011

Rain, rain go away.

Please? Just leave us be for a little while. Tonight I did nothing useful with my life at all.

Seriously. I spent the morning at the barns. I rode .. got few cute shots .. headed home. When I got home my neighbor brought over her brand new puppy :D I was in puppy heaven.

How can this sweet little thing not bring you happiness?!
So so so cute!

I was going to go for a bike ride ..except that it is FREEZING out and I can't be bothered. I was at the barns running around all day. That has to count for something, right? I'm pretending it does, regardless of the truth.

So, while at the barn I got a few shots. These 2 are my favorite. Enjoy ... I'm off ti shower (finally!), lay on the couch and rest up for tomorrow. It involves puppy walks ... the beach .. riding .. hiking& circus. Hope the remainder of your weekend is going to be as exciting as mine ;)

Shann& Bracelet! 
Love these two :)

This is Midnight. He has had a month off with no work.
Can you say lucky?! I love this horse!

1 comment:

stoppingfordaisies said...

Great pictures for sure, I love them!