My Site

May 07, 2011

Filly!

So, yesterday was busy. I'll give a brief overview!

1. Dewey (new horse I'm riding) almost killed his owner's grandchild. Her husband went to smack Dewey and I was, at this point, holding the lead. When he smacked the horse, he backed up quickly. The friction burn hurts. A lot. So this blog post will be short because it hurts to type.

2. NEW FILLY. Oh. my. goodness. She is just so so so so precious. I am in love with her. Here are some photos ..since that's the only way to make everyone understand how gorgeous she is :)

Just born! How sweeet .. 2.30AM in the pouring rain!

Showing off her looong legs!

Proud Piper with her baby!

Isn't she the cutest?! So aside from babies, I had a great ride on Dewey yesterday& an even better one today. It was great ..Jenn& I chatted while walking in circles .. cantered around .. basically enjoyed the glorious sunshine :D Patiently waiting for my hand to heal so that I can actually do something more than just casual cantering around!

So, now .. my hand is throbbing and I am off to secure a present for my mom for Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww soo cute!!