My Site

October 24, 2012

Back to Blogging

Hey guys ..anyone still out there?! I have pretty much abandoned my poor little blog. Spend all that time getting people to bother reading it& then just disappear. How rude! I am, however, back! And seriously this time unlike the last few posts I put up here :)

I have been very busy with life ..I still have Mr. Squirt but I also have a new addition. Which pretty much guarantees that you all will be flooded with photos of her. She is 15wks old, super smart& a dog. She is NOT a lab. She is NOT a Daschund. She is NOT a Rhodesian Ridgeback. She is NOT a Weim.

She is a Hungarian Vizsla. And I adore her. Her name is Penny and she is spectacular.

I can't wait to get back to posting pretty regularly& including photos of my life ..it really isn't much more interesting than it was when I left off. Other than the addition of my brand new puppy, which is a big change in energy levels! She has been house trained since pretty much the second week we brought her home. She knows sit, down, go settle, left& right spins, give paw, other paw, bow. And we're working on more! Did I mention my dog is smart?!

So, if anyone out there is still reading my blog ..leave a comment letting me know! I'm so looking forward to getting back into Scavenger Hunts (are those still happening?), photo contests& reading what is going on with everyone else around the blog world! Of course, I'll leave you with one more photo of Penny. It's a crappy cell phone photo but here she is finally completely learning the word 'bow'. It took 3 times to teach her to do this. Anyone have any trick suggestions for her? She's learning them just as fast as I can think them up!


No comments: