My Site

January 02, 2012

Project 366

I took a photo yesterday, but didn't get around to posting it on here. I was too busy watching a River Monsters marathon. I officially have 1 photo of 366 taken! If you're interested in keeping up with all of them, I'm going to be posting them on my facebook page. I won't always be posting my photo of the day here since sometimes I don't post on the weekends& sometimes they just aren't interesting enough.

Not to mention, I have some photos that I haven't shown you guys yet that I think deserve some blog exposure ;) For example, I took a photo 2 days ago of my pup. Remember how I kept saying I wanted a floating photo of Squirt with balloons? Well, I searched high& low for a place that would fill balloons with helium. It took some time but I found one! Then I had a photo shoot with the pup. He hates my soul but in my defense he did have about 3 weeks free of any photos. I held up my end of the bargain! Plus, I kept it short& sweet so he didn't get too bitter.


Not to mention, he plays the look-how-pathetic-I-am-floating-away dog perfectly! Well, now it's 11:13AM& my boyfriend is waiting for me to get to his house. I need to shower before I leave ..so I guess I should really hop to it. I hope everyone has had a lovely start to their new year! Anyone else out there doing Project 366? Leave me a link to where& I'll be sure to check it out ..I need motivation people! I only made it to day 90 last year!

No comments: