My Site

January 23, 2012

Forget about it!

No, seriously. That has been my motto since about Sunday. I can't even remember everything I've forgotten in the last 72hrs. It is scary ..I usually have a really good memory. Now I'm just a sitting duck waiting for my short-term memory loss to go away!

For example, after my AquaFit class at the pool, I left the following items there:
  • towel
  • sweater
  • glasses
  • cell phone
  • camera
Then I remembered that I forgot my glasses& cell phone so I went back to get them. About thirty minutes after the pool was closed, I remember I forgot my towel& sweater. Crystal actually had to remind me that I forgot my camera there. Then, before leaving to go to the pool, I forgot my purse at my house. I forgot to take my hair dryer with me to the pool AND I forgot to bring a hair towel.

I am also completely exhausted& feeling like I just can't get out of my own way. It has not been a very good last few days for me at all. I just can't shake this strange forgetful behaviour. My fingers are crossed that it is just a virus or something making me tired hence leading to my inability to remember anything. I can totally understand why people who are permanently losing their memories panic .. this is a terrible feeling. I honestly feel like I have to keep a running list of things that need to get done, things I am supposed to have with me& things I've brought places that need to leave with me.

Linked with Sweet Shot, Sweet Violet

Meanwhile, enjoy this photo of my friend's cat, Duffy! He absolutely loved modeling in the light box ..just kidding! We convinced him with lots of snuggles& yogurt. We managed to get some pretty cute shots in the end. I think I have an addiction to animal photos taken in my light box. No big deal. Anyone have a small animal they want to donate to the cause?! Oh well, I hope everyone out there reading my blog had a better Monday than me. Not that that was hard.

Oh, I also managed to get some photos of Pony being lunged ..which are on my camera ..which is locked away in the pool office. What a great start to the week :) Oh and I found there's a place where two eagles are always perched! Expect a photo of them sometime in the near future ..assuming I can remember.

No comments: