My Site

October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween..

IT'S HALLOWEEN! I love this time of year .. the boyfriend is coming over to watch Sons of Anarchy with my dad& me (we're so cool) and pass out treats to the kiddies! It should be a blast& a half. In honor of not having anything cool this year, I figure I'll include some photos from previous years.



I think this was when the boyfriend& I first starting dating. He brought all kinds of fireworks& sparklers when he came to my house! It was so much fun. We had a blast setting them off.

Okay, my computer is being weird& it's taking forever to find the rest of the Halloween photos so I guess one crappy photo of our sparklers is all you're getting ;) I do have some photos from a horse show I went to the other day. I will only include one of them ..it is of my favorite little palomino pony, barrel racing with all 4 feet off the ground! It's so cool that even if you hate horses- you will probably appreciate how fun it would be to sit on one going that fast!!


Oh, and before we get back on the topic of Halloween ..I did a good deed yesterday. I found a blackberry outside the mall& saved it from the downpour of rain we were having. I texted someone& got them to let the owner know I had it! He is a lawyer& drives a Mercedes! He didn't give me the Mercedes as a reward but he DID give me $50! Wow. See, being good really does have an advantage! I was so excited .. nice when people show a little bit of appreciation in that situation :)

Back to the main event- How is everyone spending the Halloween time?! Also, did you know some people don't think Halloween is a good idea anymore?! I think those people are crazy. Let kids dress up& carve pumpkins& watch horror movies! I can see nothing wrong with costumes, candies& carving. Seriously love this holiday ..even though it's cold enough to be snowing where we live!! I am excited to just sit on my couch with dad& the boyfriend to watch SOA& eat the leftovers. Much warmer to do things this way ;) Hope you had a great weekend/ Halloween day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its not my first time to pay a quick visit this web site, i am browsing this web page dailly and take good data from here
every day.

Take a look at my web page ... coffee house