My Site

September 01, 2011

Click It Up a Notch

Two posts. One day. Why are you guys getting so lucky as to be graced with this (you can stop rolling your eyes now)? I just decided to enter a August photography contest hosted by Click It Up a Notch! Sounds fabulous, doesn't it? I just stumbled on this site compliments of Live Every Moment ..you know, that blog whose contests I always want to win and finally got picked as a favorite? Thanks again, blog whose owner probably thinks I am creepy ;) So this time I'm off on another attempt to try and get recognized. I swear, my competitiveness even extends to my blogging of photos. I'm working on this. Anyway, the point of this post was this contest. So I had to pick my favorite photo from all of August& post it. This challenge was super easy for me because I had a very clear favorite. It may be my all time favorite photograph. And my first time posting it didn't get it nearly enough attention ..so here it is once again. This time as a stand alone shot!


Click here to view the rest of the fabulous entries;
also known as my competition ..and it's pretty good competition!
Click It Up A Notch

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful shot!

deb duty said...

Love the perspective! She looks so close and I love that she's looking right at you.

Sara said...

Great shot, love the perspective and composition!

nat said...

Wow! I love the detail in the mane.

Joyful Sparrow said...

What a beauty. And you captured him perfectly!

Candace McClintick said...

great comp!

Tara said...

beautiful! Love this!

Yvonne said...

Thanks! I absolutely adore this shot for some reason :)

SheHasCuteShoes! said...

It's an almost unicorn shot. :)

How wonderful. I can see why you love it so much!

Picture perfect indeed! Love, love, love!

Vikki

Yvonne said...

It does!! I should make it a little more fantasy-ish by adding some crazy colors& photoshopping a horn onto it ;D