My Site

October 17, 2011

Decision time!

Can you folks help me out? I'd super appreciate it.
Remember La Quaintrelle? If not, it is a fabulous online boutique that one of my best friends owns. She is great and is putting on an event for local vendors this weekend coming. I was talking to her earlier& she suggested that I should set up shop& sell some of my prints. Now, let me give you the breakdown on this:
  1. I am completely unsure if my prints would sell
  2. I have no idea how to price them
  3. It would be totally last minute& rushed
  4. I am actually completely clueless
So, with that said, what do you think? Should I bite the bullet& go for it? Should I hold off longer until I actually put some thought into it or jump in without a care? I'm torn. I don't even know what prints I'd use. I have some I think. I'll include them then you can tell me if you'd buy them. Sound good? Perfect.


Who doesn't love farm animals ..especially when they are made out of chocolate, right?! I love this but do regular people love this kind of stuff? And would you really want a print of it? I'm so unsure what people think is cool or hip to want to have around their house. Probably because I am not cool or hip& don't own a house. Wah wah wah.


Then there's always flowers. People like flowers, right? These came out cool. Yes, I would re-edit them to remove the watermark and such. Still though ..do people want things like this? Help me out! I'm so lost. I especially love my photos of the Jones soda below but I'm not sure if anyone else would. And what do you do with it? I think that's what I'm most confused about.


Oh, also I didn't forget about the photo challenge. I have a photo of myself with 13 things but my camera is still downstairs& I'm not going down there to get it to upload the photos. I promise I'll update tomorrow with both photos needed& be fully caught up. So feel free to leave me a comment letting me know what you'd do if you were in my shoes with my photos. I need some kind of feedback from people other than those who have my best interests at heart. Let me know seriously if you'd buy these things. I won't cry.

No comments: