My Site

September 12, 2011

Busy Sunday

Today is Sunday. I have (almost) finished the Rounder post for tomorrow. I have been to Halifax& back (8hr round trip+ shopping time) and purchased new Nike Frees and various other workout clothes. My legs are still hurting from Insanity (day 3 tomorrow). I did another portrait session and have edited them all. I worked at the store last night. I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on! Don't forget I also have a blog contest occurring (post below) ..so enter. Seriously, do it! Lastly, I am incredibly tired.

I would apologize for the lame post ..but I said I wouldn't be posting at all so I want some extra brownie points ;D I will also leave you guys with a little snapshot of ones of the photos from the session! Let me know what you think please ..this is my girlfriend who owns La Quaintrelle (remember my post.. no? Well check it out to be filled in) and she is fabulous ..just like her dresses! I'll post a link to the rest in tomorrow's more comprehensive post :) Enjoy your (basically over now) Sunday evening!


No comments: