My Site

July 12, 2011

"Pray to God..

but row for the shore."
-Dr. Phil

[via]

I love this man. Sometimes I get frustrated because he got stupid as he needed more& more material to keep his episodes going but I still love him. I don't know why but most people seem to either hate or love him. I'm curious where most of the people who stumble across this blog land. So are you with me or against me when it comes to Dr. Phil?!

Obviously, we are love.
Where are you at now, Robin?!

He usually has some pretty decent guests .. his advice is pretty straight forward and I enjoy his general attitude of 'get over it'. I agree. It's usually not that big of a deal and if it is then work towards getting over it.

There should be nothing in your life hindering you that you aren't actively attempting to move beyond! Seriously. Rock on, Dr. Phil :) Although I'll admit I'm over Alexandra and her 15 kids with all different men. I really had faith in that family about 5 years ago when she first got preggers and they asked him for help. Seems like it didn't work. Sucks to be them .. they are HIGHLY dysfunctional.

1 comment:

J Hodd said...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I totally hate Dr. Phil. After all the counselling courses I've taken... I've come to realize that he doesn't have much skill at actually helping to teach people to create their own solutions and skills.

You're on your own with this love affair girlfriend!