My Site

July 06, 2011

Gumball machine!

So. Garret got an old gumball dispenser from a store forever ago. The other day he got around to putting the finishing touches on it& putting it all back together.

Kind of a crappy photo.
But it gives you the overall effect of awesome.

It is super awesome. I went to the Bulk Barn& got some sweet candies (gumballs& Mike& Ikes) for it. The woman who rang me through thought I was insane buying that much candy. Whatever, lady. I have a gumball machine so I'm way cool. I thought for sure I had bought enough to fill it a decent amount. I was very wrong. I think the amount of candy I bought only filled it about 1/8th of the way. Sweet.

SO awesome.
I know you're jealous!

Still .. we filled it with Mike& Ikes and proceeded to test it. IT WORKS! Not that I doubted my boyfriend's ability to make it work. Just was so neat to actually use it! So we snapped some photos& promised to slowly fill it until it was 100% full. Now .. hopefully the people who stop into the garage will have quarters on hand and be willing to help me fill it by using those quarters in the machine!

Don't you wish you enjoy some?
So much fun!

1 comment:

Mini Driver said...

loving the gumball machine... i might go claim it for our shack!! xo