My Site

May 18, 2011

Awesome.

Today I was planning on a 50k bike ride. I ate boiled eggs. I got dressed. I grabbed my shuffle& my shoes. I started looking for the garage keys.

Why do we only have 1 set? I have no idea. I am getting a second set made tomorrow and they are going ON. MY. CAR. KEYS. Seriously. My brother is in Sydney with no way to get home except a bus and what does he have with him? Garage keys. BRUTAL. It throws off my whole plan for the day.


See how inefficient it is to replace exercise with frustration? This makes it TWO DAYS that I haven't been out on my bike. Which sucks. No one seems to care I have to bike 375k in 3 days in 78 days. Seriously ..I NEED to get out on my bike. And today is actually decent .. it's not raining. Which pretty much ensured that I wouldn't be biking. I should have known this day would be brutal.

So, here is hoping that my dentist trip doesn't ruin my day& I get in 50k AFTER that. Ughhh.. I will report back with 1 of 2 options:

1. I murdered my brother.
2. I got in my ride.


Edited- now I've been to the dentist and I'm prepping to tackle that 50k. Wish me luck. It will be my longest ride so far this season.

No comments: