My Site

October 21, 2011

Failed

Yup. Another photo challenge down the tubes.. I was doing so well with this one! It turns out I really have to work on taking silhouette& long exposure shots. It has been pouring rain allll day and I didn't manage to get anything even remotely worthwhile posting. I apologize. I am disappointed too. I may attempt tomorrow to try both of these .. it is supposed to be nicer out. The sad part is that I actually tried really hard but I couldn't figure out how to expose a silhouette photo? I just kept doing it wrong ..which lead to frustration which lead to my second prompt of long exposure. When I couldn't figure out anything decent for that one either, I just gave up. Ugh. I can paint with light or something but I didn't have a light sooo ..yeah. Tomorrow I'll do it with candles or something! I may hop back on the train& you can decide if being a few days late results in a failure or a slightly-tainted success!

Since I have no photo challenge photos for you, instead enjoy this old photo of Meg, Britt& myself. This is from ages ago. I like my jawline& I really loved these years of our lives ..it was so much fun! So instead of a new prompted photo, you're all getting a walk down memory lane from me. At least it's not a photo of my dog, right?


Something exciting is happening behind the scenes on the blog, though. You'll find out soon enough but for now I'll let the suspense kill you ;D It is going to be cool and hopefully you will love it as much as the lucky few who are getting a sample tasting of it. So far I've gotten 2 pieces of positive feedback and 0 negative. So, that's a good start! I can't wait for the final result to be here& be ready to be talked about! Any guesses?

Also, tomorrow I'm going to do an anniversary date with the boyfriend. Best part?! We're going to see Paranormal Activity 3 .. oh, wait. I mean the best part is being with him for four years. The horror movie& supper is just an extra perk ;) It is even supposed to be nice out tomorrow ..this is one of those few times that I wish we had a beautiful restaurant to dress fancy for& pretend we lived in New York or something. As I age, I find myself actually wanting to dress up from time to time (3 times a year, max). C'est tragique, non? Another tragic thing in my world? An incredibly sore shoulder. I have been not taking any painkillers at all& just being a trooper. Go me! That streak is clearly ending tonight because I'm currently curled up with a heating pad& my neck held awkwardly to alleviate most of the pain. Bring on the pain relief, sugar! I am also obviously overtired because I am doing something I really try to stay away from on the blog- rambling. Sorry. I'm sure this was painful to read. On the bright side, I'm going to eat some Frosted Flakes& painkillers :) I hope that you have a fabulous Thursday evening! I'll try to post at some point tomorrow but you may not hear from me until after Saturday. Unless my secret is ready before then ..

No comments: