My Site

May 01, 2011

Extreme Couponing.

Holy crap. So I kept seeing previews& commercials for this show .. I wanted to watch it simply because it was so amazing to me. Well, I get in from the barns& click on the TV. Extreme Couponing is on. Just call me hooked. It has inspired me to want to learn.


There was a guy who bought $887 worth of things for ..are you ready? It is so amazing.
$27.46

Next lady bought 4 carts worth of stuff ..costing $1,902.63. So. What did she pay? Guess.
$103.72


Are you SERIOUS?! I can completely get behind not spending money on stupid things like food& toilet paper. The less money I have to spend on stupid things, the more I have for puppies, ponies& plane trips! I am getting behind this idea. Plus, they only have to shop once every 2 months or something. I would do smaller but equally awesome shopping.


JK. I'm way too lazy but the idea is super intriguing!

8 comments:

Meghan said...

I have started couponing!!! Seriously, I realized it is the only way I will survive. If my blog posts stop, I may be holed up in my apt, clipping away...

I have yet to see the show, though, and I'm dying to. Want to join?

J Hodd said...

Ahh I watched that show last night too! I like the concept, but it boggles me that they store so much stuff... like 60 bottles of mustard... a shower stall full of paper towels...

I think we've already seen the sequel to Extreme Couponing... it's Hoarders.

Kelli Shea said...

THAT'S AMAZING!

Kelli Shea said...

No really...mind=completely blown.

Jaimie said...

I hate coupons. I always forget to use them or I don't read the fine print properly, ugh!

Also I randomly found this online and thought of you...
http://thehumanmarvels.com/?p=924

Brittany said...

I'm fascinated by the show. I think they have obsessive compulsive disorder... storing all that stuff is similar to hoarding.

Once I got a box of catelli noodles free because they were on sale for .99c and I had .99c coupon. Amazing. Life changing.

Instead of $100 000, my debt is -99 999.01.

Yvonne said...

Kelli -my mind was also blown! It's crazy.

Jaimie - LOL! He's buried close to my house :)

Britt -I'm not sure why you're a doctor& not a stand up comedian? Actually laughed out loud when I read that!!

linda said...

Wow,I wonder if extreme couponing also enables hoarders to hoard.