My Site

April 24, 2011

PotD (x5)

I think this will have me caught up. My post yesterday did not happen. I will update with a post with content later maybe ..

One time ..I went to feed the ducks. 
There were SO MANY seagulls and they tried to come into my car through my open window.
Then they sat on the hood of my car and stared at me. 
Creepiest photo of the day. EVER.

Barry& Margaret on (possibly) the night of my demise? 
May have been the evening after though, I'm not entirely sure! 
Sweet photo regardless.
 
Here are 3 colors of sand mixed together post-egg coloring. 
Basically, the sole reason I bought the kit was to do this. It didn't disappoint.

Crappy photo of the day ..I got busy after this. 
You know me, always including at least one lame photo per installment!

The egg my boyfriend created. Isn't it sweet? 
It certainly deserved photo of the day status!

Check back later tonight ..there will be a post up after the Lakers game (think 1AM. So, really .. if you sleep better than me - check back in the AM)! Now, go enjoy your Easter chocolates :D I'm planning on sitting on my couch with some pop rock chocolates watching Criminal Minds. Really, it doesn't get much better than this :)

2 comments:

Joyful Sparrow said...

very cool puzzle piece egg!

Yvonne said...

The boyfriend is definitely more creative than me when it comes to those things!!